Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5dp-IUI.

Just gonna be a short update, since I'm too tired to think straight, haha! Today has been a great day!! Spent a lot of time with my wonderful Husband, laid in bed, cuddling and watching movies. He rubbed and kissed my belly SOOOO much Today, saying "baby in there" in a baby voice. It was BEYOND cute!! He is absolutely sure that I am pregnant, and I have a strong feeling I am too. :) The past like 2 days I have been craving nothing BUT sugar..LoL and still very very hormonal! Been having some pelvic pain [as always] but ever since I started the Femara and did IUI it's been a little worse than normally, the nurse said that it could happen... I also weigh 2 more pounds since I did IUI, so that is good!! The progesterone pills have been making me very very tired and way hormonal too, but gotta take them and I'll do whatever it takes. This 2ww seems to be going so slow for me, I'm not nervous about the 4th [testing day] I actually excited, but wish the 2ww was over already and it was Jan 4th so I can get my BFP!! :) I have so much faith in this cycle and I have put it in God's hands.

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so cute that your hubby talks to your belly. :) Fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Saw your blog through some of my twitter friends.

    I remember the 2ww like it was yesterday (it was four months ago for me.)

    I'm 22 weeks along now. Woo hoo!

    Anyway. My name is Beth and on Twitter I am theivfgirl and my blog is http://www.ivfgirl.com.

    I wish you the very best of luck in this waiting period and new year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...