Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My first 3 Blogger Awards.

So I have gotten 3 Blogger Awards from 3 very lovey ladies. It has really touched my heart to know that I have such great woman there for me, supporting me and keeping me sane through my Infertility Journey. Not just the 3 woman who gave me these awards but to all of you. Ya'll are truly amazing and the BEST support system, other than my Husband of course. :) So here I'll start with the first award and so on. I don't know too many of you that actually have a Blog, so I may mention you twice. But for the ladies who do not have Blogs, thank you for everything, and I will always be here for you, all of you. :)

Thanks again to Kate from Busted Plumbing

The rules for this award:
  • Put Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Nominate atleast 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award from.
1) Kaitlin from Ah... My Married Life
2)100daysofIVF from Chasing a Mircale
3) Lisa from Waiting Lisa
4) Jenn from The Road To Happily Ever After
5) Becca from Liberal Granola Girl's Blog
6) Pregnant Yuppy
7) Tracy from Mission To Baby
8) Good Eggies
9) PCOSChick from His&Hers Infertility (Just Like The Matching Towels)
10) Cara from Living my Life With PCOS


Thanks again to 100daysofIVF from Chasing A Mircale.

The rules of this award:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must turn in the award to 5 most deserving bloggy friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whome he/she received the award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link this post, which explains the award.
  • Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
So here is 5 Bloggers. (Not in any order!)
1) Kaitlin from Ah... My Married Life
2) Becca from Liberal Granola Girl's Blog
3) Lisa from Waiting Lisa
4) 100daysofIVF from Chasing a Mircale
5) Kate from Busted Plumbing


Thanks to Kaitlin From Ahh... My Married Life

Rules for this award:

  • Share 7 things you don't know about me.
  • Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
  • Leave a comment on each of their blogs I nominated.
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
7 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1) My Husband is my First Love, First serious Boyfriend, First everything. And I have been with him since I was 14 years old.
2) I was born in Florida, but raised in Oklahoma. Moved to Alaska when I was 18 to be with my Husband (he's in the Army) Now we live in Colorado.
3) I don't spell Roxie, Roxee or Roxi. I spell it Roxy. But I prefer to be called by Roxanne, but call me Roxanne or Roxy, up to you.
4) Michael Jackson is just my everything and has touched my heart in so many way. He also had Lupus, and I really look up to him, for living his life and not letting this awful disease run his life. He is my insperation. And I can be in the WORST possible mood and put his music on and be in the happiest mood. I've been listening and dancing to Michael Jackson since I was 4 years old.
5) I was adopted by my Grandparents. My sisters, brother and I finally got to live with my Mother and Father when I was 17 for about 7 months, then my Mother died during that time, while my Husband was in Iraq. I had found her body, now I have PTSD. And just miss her beyond words can say, we were very very close.
6) When my Husband was in Iraq for 16 months 05-06, he got mortared(basically a flying bomb)and it almost killed him. He has scrapnel in his shoulder and forearm, and hurts him really bad. And I wish I could take his pain away and do something for his PTSD.
7) My Husband is Asian (Vietnamense) and I don't like any type of Asian food, only the rice, LOL!!!

The 7 people I am giving this award to.
1) Kate from Busted Plumbing
2) 100daysofIVF from Chasing a Mircale
3) Becca from Liberal Granola Girl's Blog
4) Cara from Living my Life With PCOS
5) Lisa from Waiting Lisa
6) Pregnant Yuppy
7) PCOSChick from His&Hers Infertility (Just Like The Matching Towels)

1 comment:

  1. Roxy Rocks! You deserve all this praise and 100 times more. You are an amazing woman and I'm honored to know you. Thank you for the return love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...