Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Got My 1st Trigger Shot.

So I got my 1st Trigger Shot in the mail Today, had to have it to bring to my 2nd IUI Appt Tomorrow. They are going to look at my Follicles and see how big they are and how many eggs I have. If it all looks good and right then the nurse will give me the Trigger Shot at my Appt. Which I'm hoping, because I don't wanna give it to myself..LOL! I'm really excited and can't wait to see my Follies!!! :) I hope they are how my Fertility Dr needs them to be able to do IUI. I hope I will be able to sleep Tonight, because I am way too excited. I have another Appt in the early am, to get off my Klonopin...man that's gonna be tough on my body. I'm already off my anti-depressants and bi-polar/sleeping meds for IUI. But it'll be worth it. :) When Hubby got home, we opened up the box with the shot in it...and I'm thinking..."I can not stab myself with that" LOL!!! Now I hope the Femara did it's job and I will be getting my Trigger Shot Tomorrow, then IUI either Friday or early this coming week!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Ok, a couple items:
    1) You're awesome.
    2) Thanks for adding Friend Connect!! Following you now.
    3) Please fix comments, so I can comment!
    4) Good luck with your follies. How you doing on the Femara?
    5) Did I mention you're awesome? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...