Friday, December 11, 2009

Femara: My body Has Other Plans.

So last night I could not sleep because the Femara, it made me SO tired but when I went to fall asleep it took me hours, til I put Michael Jackson's music on, some slow songs, then I passed out. ;) But I kept waking up, in pain and having hot flashes from hell!! I am use to the hot flashes because the Lupron shot, and I still get them, but the Femara has made it way worse. And now I was looking on MySpace, and someone posted stuff about their pregnancy [very happy for them] but I just broke down and started crying...WTH??? I am also extremely neasous, I don't think I can even eat. I call the Fertility Clinic to see if I could be having all this so early, and they said yeah...well that sucks. I was hoping to have very little symptoms, but I guess my body has other plans for me. As always. The people at this Pharmacy called yesterday for the delivery for my Trigger Shot, and I'm really hoping my Insurance pays for them!! If not then it's fine, but would be nice if they will. :) We shall see! I should my Trigger Shot Thursday the 17th, then the nurse said we will see Thursday when we will be doing the IUI. I thought she said a day or 2 after the Trigger Shot, but they wanna look at the Follicles and get the timing right. But they said on Thursday I may not get my Trigger Shots, depends on where I'm at and everything. But YAY! I'm so excited. And I'm so glad they are gonna get Hubby's good spermies. :) I'm feeling so positive and I just know out of these 3 rounds of IUI one is going to work and we will finally be parents!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It will all be worth it in the end!! I love you girl. I'm feeling really good for you guys these days. I love you sooo much. I cannot wait to be Aunt Prue. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...