Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our First IUI Appt.

So the nurse called us in Today for an Ultrasound to check my ovaries and make sure I didn't have any cyst, and I don't so that is very good!!! I have a lot of Follicles already. but they are sleeper ones, have 2 big ones in both ovaries so that is very good. they wanna get atleast 2 in each ovary. but no more than that because they don't want me having triplets because of my weight.They have me Femara and I'm gonna start that Tonight, and take it for 4 days. Then I have another Appt next Thrusday for another Ultrasound and Trigger Shot. The deadline for IUI was 3 days after I called because the Holdidays, so I called just in time! I think that is a sign. :) I am really excited about this and feeling very very positive about this all. We already paid for 3 rounds of IUI, and boy that was expensive, but I'm glad we got that outta the way. Now on to getting me pregnant with Baby Hang!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...