Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Results.

So as soon as we got there they weighed me, and I weigh 107!!!!!!! :) So I'm very happy about that. I did eat a lot before going. But YAY 107!!!!! I'm gonna get to my goal, 120. :) Then they did a urine test...came back negative.. My heart felt like a bullet went through it. There are like NO words to describe how I feel right now... Then they gave me my first Progesterone shot, to make AF come. It is also the same shot I will be taking everyday when I'm pregnant til I'm 12 weeks to keep me from miscarrying. Didn't know it was the same shot, kind of interesting. It didn't hurt at all. The nurse said if I don't start in 2 weeks call them, then I'm most likely pregnant. So hopefully AF won't come at all. But if so they want me to call them when AF comes and then set up IUI. Sigh... I am so crushed right now... I thought we were finally gonna walk out of that Clinic with great news... I really have no words to say...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the test was negative, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. The good news is that you are young. You have your age on your side and you have plenty of time for this to happen. It will happen. Hang in there. Sending love and good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that the test wasn't what you wanted, but I've got a good feeling for you!! Keep your head up! I love you lots sis, and you're always in my thoughts. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...