Friday, December 18, 2009

Our First IUI.

So we just got out of the Fertility Clinic from doing IUI. They did another ultrasound, everything looked SO perfect. So they got my ready. The only thing that hurt was the speculum, other than that it was fast and didn't hurt. Bruce not only got to watch but he got to inject his spermies into me!! I thought that was pretty neat! He did too, hehe! Then I laid there a little over 20 minutes. Then Today I'm gonna stay in bed and rest. :) They also put me on the 100mg Progesterone pills and I start those Monday. The pregnancy blood test is Jan 4th in the early am. I can't wait til the 4th! This 2ww is gonna be long! But glad the Holidays will keep me plenty busy. They also gave me another ultrasound picture of the Follicle. :) Since I've been making a Fertility Scrapbook for our baby! Thought it would be really neat to have a pic of the Follicle. :) My Husband and I are feeling very positive about this! And I know we will be getting out BFP in 2 weeks! Please pray for us and keep us in your thoughts, thank you! :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything went ok. I am so sure this will be your month. Just don't get too stressed out during the 2ww :) I love the fertility scrapbook idea awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and the fertility scrapbook is a wonderful idea! Take it easy these next 2 weeks, no stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your month! I can feel it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scrapbook idea! Relax relax relax... and fingers crossed and baby dust for a BFP in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, honey!!! ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending tons of babydust!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D just so happy for you... my fingers and toes are crossed and you are in my prayers! xoxox MERRY CHRISTMAS...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...