Friday, December 4, 2009

Doctor's Appt.

So I went to see my PCM for a blood test, and well the results won't come in til the end of the day, so he's gonna call me and let me know if it's a BFP or BFN. Still no AF, I'm 7 days late. So we'll see in about 4-6 hours. He also took me off the Fentanyl patch and put me on Morphine. [for my chronic pelvic pain from Endo] Which I thought Fentanyl was stronger, but Morphine is stronger and the strongest pain killer. He put me on the long lasting ones, I take in morning and night, then he gave me the instant release ones, so I won't have to take Percocets for break through pain. But I'm not taking it until I know the results. He also said it's less of a risk to the baby than Fentanyl so that's good. If I' not pregnant now, then I'll be on the Morphine til I do get pregnant, then he will wing me off once I'm pregnant, but hopefully he calls with a BFP!!!! :) He also said I could be up to 2 months pregnant, since in Oct I had the weirdest cycle. So we shall see!! KEEP THEM CROSSED!! I feel really good about this. I have NEVER been 7 days late or gained over 10 lbs in a week. Now the waiting is gonna kill me. I hate waiting esp for results!!! And if I'm not pregnant than IUI! I'm really hoping I get my Christmas BFP!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed so tightly hoping you get a call back with a BFP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH, the suspense is killing me!!! I don't know how you are doing it.

    *FINGERS CROSSED*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...