Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa.

I wrote Santa last night, and putting the letter under the tree... ;)

I know it's been about 15 years or so since I have wrote to you. I have a few things I want to ask you this year. If I am not pregnant, can IUI please work?? I will be honest with you Santa, I think if these 3 rounds of IUI don't work, which I'm pretty sure a round will work, but if not, then I think I may be done with TTC. And we adopt. You see Santa Infertility has really made my depression much worse and it just seems to be dragging me so down into a hole, I can not climb my way out of it. I've tried my hardest, and I can't. The pain from the Endometriosis just keeps getting worse and worse, and even with all the pain meds, it hardly helps and I can't go through life going through this pain and being on all these pain killers. After 3 years of TTC and Infertility, Santa, may I please have my BFP this Christmas? It would be the most wonderful Christmas, of my life. I wanna ask you 2 more things, Santa. With my Endo and Lupus will you, I know this is asking a lot for you, I know they can't be cured, but please help me get through my pain, and help my PCM get me into the Rheumologist as fast as he can, thank you. And as for my Husband, I already know what he wants for Christmas and it's the same as mine, but can you please help him deal with his Iraq stuff and help him with his shoulder pain from the scrapnel that's in there. I hate seeing him in pain, as he hates seeing me in pain. I know I am asking a lot this Christmas, for the past 3 years and many years I have asked you 1 thing and sometimes nothing. Thank you so much Santa.




2 comments:

  1. I hope Santa gives you what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be a mom. I don't know how it will happen or when it will happen, but you will be a mom. Thinking of you everyday and hoping for less pain. Emotional and physical.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...