Monday, January 4, 2010

Our 1st IUI Round Comes To An End.

So tomorrow is the last day of the 1st IUI round, and I go in for a blood test. Whatever results I get, I'm gonna stay positive and if I get a BFN I'm gonna remind myself I still have 2 more IUI rounds, I know one will work, and I have faith in my God. If I get my BFP, I will be bawling my eyes out and it'll be the happiest day of our life, until our baby is born, then obviously that'll be the happiest day of our lives. These 16 days have been the longest of my life! I'm guessing it's because we did IUI that it seems so long and probably the fact I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. It's been SO hard not to POAS, but I don't really trust them and what's the point in spending money, when my blood test is free? I have been beyond positive during this IUI 2ww and I will remain positive no matter what results I get. I'm not saying I won't get upset if it's a BFN, because I will be totally crushed, but I will pick myself up and try again. I think the worst part will be, seeing my Husband heartbreaking because he was SO very excited, probably more than me, LoL. But as this 1st IUI round comes to an end, I have learned a few things. Before this cycle, I'm usually positive, also negative but usually more negative than positive. I have not been negative at all during this whole cycle. By being totally positive, it has also kept me stress-free, yes you heard right. I have not been stressing out about this, like every cycle I seem to do. You ask how I can be stress-free during this? Well by staying positive and trusting God. I know he has a plan for my Husband and I, and I know that we will have our own child. :) I also have learned, that me and Femara don't mix well, as well as these progesterone pills, haha! So I'm 16dp-IUI and yesterday I started spotting, which is very weird for me, then I stopped. But now I'm spotting again, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll get all my answers tomorrow! I haven't been stressing about it because it could very likely be implantation, yes I've been a little worried that it could be AF, but then again spotting is not normal for me. So I'm only hours away from my blood test, and no matter what I'll remain positive. It won't be the end of the world if I get a BFN and if I get a BFP it will be the beginning to a new world. :) Please pray for my Husband and I!



4 comments:

  1. FX for you!! I hope you get your BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. And can't wait to hear what happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you get your BFP-what a great start to 2010 and an inspiration for us all. Either way your positive attitude will serve you well and is surely a reminder to us all to stay positive-there is a plan for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on Twitter and I LOVE your positive attitude! I would also love it if you would be willing to guest blog on my new blog.
    http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com
    BTW, sorry for your BFN! Your hubby is so cute to hijack your blog like that! And, I'm following you now and adding you to my blogroll. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...