Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Really Need Some Prayers.

I just found out Today my Grams, also my adoptive Mother who raised me, has lung cancer. I honestly really don't know what to say. My Grams and I are best friends, I tell her everything, and we are just beyond close. I love her more than any word could ever describe. She has been here for me, through EVERYTHING, keeping me strong, keeping me to go on. She is my hero. My Grams is very young, she is only in her 60's. She raised my older brother, younger sisters and myself. I know that I need to be strong, for her, my family and myself. As if right now, I can't stop myself from crying, I know that I need to stop crying and be strong. My Brother told me that I need to be strong right now esp for her, and I'm going to. I doubt I'm doing the 3rd IUI next month, I think after this IUI I'm gonna have the Army fly me home for a few weeks, but the thing is the Army is trying to move us NEXT month! I just really need to get home and be with her right now. Bruce is going Monday to see when the Army can get me home. In a few weeks my Grams is gonna start treatment, which I'm guessing is Chemo because my Brother said her hair would fall out... I guess her cancer is stage 4, and already bad off... And the treatment is going to slow it down and help her with the pain. If you knew my Grams, you would know that this amazing woman is a fighter, she is the strongest person I know, and I know that she will and can beat this. I don't care what the doctors say, she will beat this. And we have God on our side! :) I know that everything will be alright. I have faith in my Lord. Will you please pray for my Grams, my Family and me, it would mean the world to me, thank you!

Early 2008, From when I went home for a month to visit my Family. My little sister, AJ and I, took some wild pictures with my Grams!! Yes, I know she's badass!! ;)

We're ganstasssssss! ;)


HAHA!! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!


We're crazyyyyyyy! Tehee!! Loves it!!


10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope you are able to find a way home soon. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandma and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O sweetie I am so sorry! I will pray for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will be praying for ur grandma, family, and you! So sorry to hear this.:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you are able to get there soon. Praying for your Grams <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! I'll definitely keep your Grams in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know that your Grams and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers and hugs from your newest follower....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grandmother is an incredible woman - I can just tell from your blog and your photos. I will be thinking of you...

    xo B

    http://www.ivfgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry I'm just reading this now, I am behind. I am sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and your Grams. I'm so sorry to hear this, and I hope that she gets everything she needs for a quick and complete recovery. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...