Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Bit Confused..

So I went in for my ultrasound...turns out I have ONE follicle that's in my right ovary... And that follicle is still a TAD bit smaller than they want it, but they gave me my trigger shot and gonna do an ultrasound tomorrow morning before my IUI and make sure it's fine.. Also..they NEVER told me to stop the progesterone pills, then I asked today that I need to stop taking them, and that it should be fine because the lining of my uterus is fine and has 3 layers which it's suppose to for ovulation she told us. Does that all sound right with ya'll?? Also my Husband and I think (not about this) that..well it just seems as if they are not telling us stuff... I can't explain why we feel that way, we just do. He brought it up on the car ride home and I told him I felt the same way. I just don't know anything about this because this is only our 2nd IUI and other than that we have been trying naturally for the past 3 years. So I am not sure if they are right or wrong in this... Can someone please tell me if that all sounds right?? Haha..sorry!! Thank you. :) I also want to take the time to thank each and every one of you who have been praying for my Grams, Family and Family. Also about our IUI and me getting my BFP. I can not thank you enough, just know that it means the world to me, and I keep every single one of you in my prayers. And I know each and every single one of you, no matter your Infertility issues, will get your BFP, also know I'm ALWAYS here for you, around the clock, 24/7. :) Stay strong ladies!!

7 comments:

  1. Dr. always seem a little shady to me!! And I hate the feeling that there is something going on, and they arent telling me.... I am praying you get your BFP honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of things do you feel that the dr is holding back from you? I know that with my dr, he's great but he assumes that I know certain things so I have ot speak up and ask him or one of the nurses sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have any advice for you, but I would say go with your gut feeling. If something seems shady, I would try to change your doctor if you can. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know with both my IVF and my FETS they need to have my lining at a "triple line" I think is what they call it. I have to take estrogen as well as progesterone to increase my lining.

    *hugs and fingers crossed for this cycle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've learned that the Drs. won't always tell you everything unless you specifically ask them. Don't you hate it when you ask about your test results and all they say is "they were fine"? At our last RE visit I asked for specifics and what is normal and how our numbers compared.

    It only takes one follicle to make a baby. I hope that this IUI is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...