Tuesday, January 5, 2010

IUI round 2.

So my appt for IUI #2 went great. They are gonna put me back on Femara for 4 days, then I go back in the 12th for my trigger shot, well for another ultrasound to make sure I'm ready for my trigger shot, then next day IUI. When I was in my appt, my dr was finally in there. (Didn't see him at all last round)and he said the Femara did work and told me we are gonna need to do about 200 IUI's to even get pregnant, because my Husband only has 1 %normal sperm. That we have less than 2% to even get pregnant with IUI. I'm sitting thinking wtf 200?! Last year he did tell us we have a 2% with IUI but he didn't say I'd need to do around 200 IUI's! This really upsets me and I'm sitting in my car crying. Am I ever gonna get pregnant? How the hell can I stay positive now? I'm gonna try my hardest, it's just gonna be so hard now. Then he tells me "don't be upset that it didn't work the first time" I started to tear up during my whole damn appt. *sighs* I just pray to God this round of the 3rd works. I really hope God has a plan for us..Right now I just have NO idea what it is. Is 3 years of trying to conceive not long enough!??! Also if I don't get pregnant this round, gonna do injections next round. So I guess we shall see.. I start the Femara Today. Yay for being hormonal!



1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I am so sorry. Today just sucks all around.:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...