Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't Make Decisions When Your Upset.

Yesterday after finding out my 2nd IUI failed, I chose to not do our last IUI and just do IVF... I was very upset, still am, and I just thought another IUI would be a total waste of time, because 2 haven't worked, so why would a 3rd? Well after thinking a lot about it, I am going to do our last IUI! I am calling Monday to set up an appt for IUI. I'm gonna see about doing Injections instead of Femara. A few people told me to not make decisions when you are upset/mad, and they are right!! Most the time you will make the wrong decision for yourself and your family. I am really upset with myself for making that decision yesterday because I know my Husband wants to do the last IUI, but told me to do whatever I want. I'm going to take this weekend to not think of Infertility or IUI and I think it will be good for me!! IUI #3 here I come!! :) Third time is the charm!! And if it comes to IVF, then it comes to IVF, nothing we can do about it, but with IVF. We don't be doing IVF (if comes to that) until we PCS to Ft. Campbell KY/TN. I really don't wnt to go through IVF because everything you have to do, I even hate going through IUI, but I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES for my future child.


7 comments:

  1. So glad that you are going ahead with IUI #3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad that you are going with IUI #3. I am a firm believer that the 3rd time is a charm. We are on our 3rd try and believe we will bring our baby home.

    *hugs* Thinking of both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you're doing the IUI too! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers to you as you start IUI # 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hoping for great things with your third IUI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you decided to do #3! I've read that it can often take 3 IUI's to work - so the 3rd time is definitely the charm! This one will work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are doing the 3rd IUI! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...