Friday, January 22, 2010

Letting Go Of Fear.

IUI #2 - 7dp-IUI.

To My Dearest Angel-in-Waiting,

I am starting to get scared that I may never conceive you or hold you in my arms. I will never give up on you, never. I am worried you may get lost and never come to me. My faith keeps getting tested and what if I can't over come everything to get you here safe and sound. I know that I need to hold on a little longer and stay strong, and I will finally have you. I know that we are truly meant to be together, I don't know when, but I just know that we will be together one day, but I am still scared. I want you to know how much I already love you, that I will do anything I can to get you here safe and sound. That you will never be forgotten, that you are the reason why I am doing all this even though it is painful to Mommy. That my heart will forever be yours, that you are the reason why I will never give up. There is so much I want to tell you, and when you are finally in Mommy's womb, I will tell you how much I love you every single day for the rest of my life. There's not a day that goes by where I do not think of you. I promise to never give up and ask I thing from you, to get here safe and sound, so that I can hold you every single day, kiss you, watch you sleep, feed you, love you, bathe you, play with you and of course tell you how much I love you. We will be together soon my love. As I sit here and write to you, I have thought a lot and that I will no longer scared or fear that I may not get you. Because I am now leaving it all in God's hands. God did not give me a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Fearing won't get me any where, it will only bring me down, so my baby, I am no longer fear that you will never come, because I know deep down in my heart that we will finally be together, one day. I love you my Angel-in-Waiting.

Love from a Mother-in-Waiting

"When we let go of fear, only then can we gracefully move from what was into the miracle of what can be.
"


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, Roxanne. It made me cry! Its so scary sometimes to think about what if it never happens and it's even scary to be hopeful sometimes too. Praying for you that this happens soon for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel-in-waiting. love that! beautiful post. Your baby will be so lucky to have you as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly beautiful Roxy!! You are going to be a great momma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...