Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trigger Shot A No Go.

So we went into our Fertility Clinic for an Ultrasound to see if I'm ready for my Trigger Shot and IUI the following day.. Well I have 1 Follicle in each ovary, but they are not ready just yet. So I have another Appt Thrusday for an Ultrasound. The Doctor told me that she thinks I'll get the Trigger Shot Thursday, then IUI Friday, but then told me if they are not ready Thrusday, then IUI may be Saturday or Monday. So we should know more Thursday, I hope my little Follicles are mature by then. I have to admit I was a little disappointed in not doing IUI Tomorrow, but I know my Follicles need to mature, so I am fine with it. :)

3 comments:

  1. What were they measuring? I go in Tuesday if I dont have a positive OPK before that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good plan, but I understand being frustrated... it could be the start of the rest of your life, you want to get a move on already! Well fingers crossed for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try and hang in there! I've had to wait a bit longer for the follicles to mature enough - it sucks - but it'll be worth it! Grow follies grow!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...