Monday, February 1, 2010

Never Giving Up On You.

IUI #3 Cycle Day 4

To My Dearest Angel-in-Waiting,

After hearing that IUI #2 did not work, I wanted to give up, I was totally heartbroken and cried hours for you. I was ready to just stop all of it, but your Daddy said no, that it will happen. Your Daddy and I have been chasing you for 3 years now, and sometimes it seems as if we will never get you, but after a lot of thinking and talking to God, I do know that he will send you to us, one day. And we will not stop until you are in your arms. I'm just so confused on why we have to wait so long for you. But I do know that God has a reason for it. I don't want you to EVER think that Mommy will give up on you, because that would never happen, not in a million years. You are mine, forever mine. You may not be here with Daddy and Mommy yet, but you are ours. I don't care what anyone says, you will be conceived by your Father and I. And until then I will do EVERYTHING in my power to conceive you. And when you get here you will be love unconditionally , more than any other child out there. You will have the greatest home any child could ask for, and of course the best parents in the world. You are already so loved by so many people and not just by Daddy and me. I am so sorry that I said I was done yesterday, I did not mean it, Mommy was just beyond heartbroken and I thought you would never come to us. And I hope that did not hurt you in anyway, I just say thing when I am really hurt. But trust me my little lady bug, Mommy won't give up and you will find your way into Daddy's and mine arms. It will be a miracle just to conceive you, and God does miracle every single day my love. I love you with all of my heart and soul. And I can't wait to meet you my darling. Hang in there sweetiepie, you will be with us soon.

Love from a Mother-in-Waiting.

"Above all else, know this: Be prepared at all times for the gifts of God and be ready always for new ones. For God is a thousand times more ready to give than we are to receive."

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote at the end! Have hope. Our babies are coming!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your courage inspires me girlfriend! Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post. So glad that you are feeling better and not giving up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...