Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love My Fertility Clinic!

So I had my appt for IUI #3 Today, they did an ultrasound and everything looks perfect!! I didn't wanna try the Femara again because I wasn't having the best results, so I asked about doing Injections instead. And they told me I could do that and do the IUI (instead of timed intercourse) and they gave me all the Injections for FREE!!!! It would have came out to a 1,000$, but they know that this is our last IUI cycle and how much money we have already spent for a package for 3 IUI's. I am just beyond happy we got the Injections for free!! I will start them Tonight, but Bruce will have to give them to me, in my stomach no less. Not looking forward to that but I heard it doesn't hurt all that bad and the needle isn't really that long. They started me off on a low dose , I go back Friday for another ultrasound to see how the Injections are working and if they need to they will up the dose. I truly love everyone that the clinic! They are just SO sweet and nice and actually understand!! They also took me off the Fibromyalgia med but are letting me stay on my Klonopin, thank god! This is MY month to get pregnant! And I just know it is going to happen!! Keep them crossed!!



9 comments:

  1. Aww, that's awesome! Crossing my fingers for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, Roxanne!! So excited for you! How much will you be taking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is wonderful! I am so glad you decided to go ahead with the 3rd iui! Sounds like it was definitely a good decision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for free meds, hope this IUI is your lucky one! The injections aren't that bad but icing the area helps if you feel like numbing it. I did it but only because I'm scared of needles and mentally it helped a lot, but regardless its not too bad. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Roxanne! I hope that the injections aren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for free meds! I'm going to cross my fingers for you!

    Btw, the song on your page makes me cry every time I listen to it. It's been a while since I've listened to it. Such a touching song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! FX this is your cycle! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that you are really enjoying your fertility clinic! It is so good that they are being so great to you. That's one thing that will definitely boost your confidence! You, as always, are in my thoughts, and I am always wishing well for you and Bruce! I love you sissy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...