Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5dp-IUI.

So I did my last and 3rd IUI on the 11th. They did another ultrasound right before, just to make sure everything was fine, turns out I grew 4 more follicles over night, without any injections! And his sperm mobility was at 100% FOR THE FIRST TIME!! :) I have the strongest feeling in my gut that this is the one for us!! So I am 5dp-IUI today, and other than my everyday pain, my ovaries feel as if they are gonna explode! I can't put ANY pressure on the them...And I know it's from the hormone injections and probably cause I have 14 eggs in there. My boobs are hurting me BEYOND BEYOND bad!! I can hardly wear a bra!!! I have been bloated for days, so bloated it looks like I am 4-5 months pregnant, I have had people ask how far along I am, that hurts... I usually get bloated RIGHT before AF is due, like a few days, and never this big. So I am guessing it's all those little eggies in there. :) They inseminated around 8 billion or million, I can't remember what she said. GO SPERMIES GO!!! GET ONE OF THOSE EGGIES OR 2!!! ;) Blood test is the 25th, and I'm hoping this 2ww goes by a little faster!! Please pray and keep us in your prayers, thank you! :)

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like everything's going as it should and that you have a good chance of it working this time!!! I'm rooting for you and those sperms to get the job done!!!

    I'm thinking about you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like everything is going perfect this cycle! I am so happy for you and I'm praying that this is your cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink plenty of water and gatorade. Also eat plenty of protein. It sounds like you have OHSS. It's not fun but means that the meds are working. I've had it with 2 of our 3 IUIs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope that the 3rd time's the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds promising! fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad that you grew more eggs!! You guys are in my thoughts constantly! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...