Saturday, February 20, 2010

Am I Closer to you?

IUI #3 9dp-IUI

To My Dearest Angel-in-Waiting,

I have 5 days until my blood test, to see if I am pregnant with you(s) or not. I will be honest with you, I am getting scared my little angel-in-waiting. I want you more than anything in the world, and so does your daddy. Are you(s) growing in mommy's tummy right now? I know that I am meant to have you in my life, we are meant to be together. But I am scared I am not meant to get you right now, or maybe not even at all. I'm trying my hardest to stay positive and strong, but some days, like today, it is hard for mommy. I feel like giving up and just not going thru IVF (if this IUI is a failure) I hated going thru IUI, it hurt me so bad, with all the ultrasounds and all the extra hormones, extra blood work, and extra monitoring. I know that IVF is gonna be a lot more, but let's not even talk about IVF, UNLESS it comes to it. But I do want you to know, when I said I will never give up on you, I will not. At the moment, mommy is very confused and hurting. I have been fighting for you for over 3 years now, and it gets harder every month my love. Every negative, feels like another bullet in the heart. You are the reason why mommy is doing everything I am, risking my life for you, all the hormones, vaginal ultrasounds, blood work...etc. You are everything we have ever wanted, we dream of you, talk about you. We would love to just sit there and watch you sleep, I wouldn't care about not getting any sleeping, as long as I can sit there and watch you sleep. As this IUI cycle comes to an end, I am wondering If I am closer to you or not. Am I Baby Hang? Am I God? There are so many questions that no one can answer for me, and I don't like know what's going on or what's gonna happen or not happen. If you are growing in mommy's belly, I will do everything in my power to get you here, and here safe and sound and very healthy. I already love you more than words can even say or describe, and I know we will be together, and I really hope it is soon. I love you my sweetpea.

Love from a Mother-in-Waiting

"My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible"




4 comments:

  1. So very sweet. I am praying this is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful letter. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get exactly what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed for you and a positive beta soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...