Monday, February 8, 2010

Hardest Decision, But We Made It.

So I went in for my ultrasound and I have 10 FOLLICLES! Boy did the injections work or what!! The Doctor was talking about not doing IUI this month and waiting for next month because most likely I will be getting pregnant from this IUI and with more 3 or more. If I have 3 or more I will have to have Selected Reduction done... It has to be done after 8 weeks when they has a heartbeat.. They will inject saline into the sac and it will stop the growth. They do the Selective Reduction at 10-12 weeks. We are NOT going to doing it if we have twins, but I will be in the hospital for my whole pregnancy(if I get pregnant with twins)... This was a very hard decision for my Husband and I.. We don't wanna basically kill 1 or more of our babies, but I CAN NOT carry more than 2, they don't want me even carrying 2, but we are choosing do keep twins, if I get pregnant with more than 1. If you even think this was an easy decision for myself and my husband, YOU ARE WRONG. We don't wan't to have to do that but we won't have a choice, it could kill me. And I am praying to God we just get 1 or 2. (we really want 2 though!) If we get 3 or more, I will be so heartbroken, you will have NO idea, but I am not gonna worry about that unless it happens. I go back in the morning for another ultrasound and see how big they are, some of the follicles are small though, and they are hoping they don't get any better. They are going to monitor me more with ultrasounds and blood and see if they get any better. The did my blood work and my estrogen level is over 600! So that is GREAT! I also should be getting my Trigger Shot tomorrow then IUI on Wednesday! I will let you know what happens after my appt tomorrow but we definitely know I AM GETTING PREGNANT THIS CYCLE!! Please keep us in your prayers!

***UPDATE: I almost forgot something very important, just say we had to do a Selective Reduction (which I know we won't!) It will put the other baby(ies) at even higher risk of miscarrying. Because Selective Reductions put the other babies at risk for some reason, not sure why, doctor didn't tell me why. And I am already at the highest risk of miscarrying because of all the health problems I have cause miscarriages esp the blood disease, it causes recurrent miscarriages and the fact that I have already had 3, but I know I will NOT miscarry again when I get my BFP this cycle, but still please pray for me and Baby Hang(s)***

15 comments:

  1. I so hope this is it for you guys!!! I will be praying that only one or two takes because I don't want you to have to make the SR decision. That would be so hard! I could never do it and would probably rather die esp. since they will have a heartbeat and to me I would feel like a murderer. But that is me not you and you know what is best for you guys! My heart and prayers will be with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Congrats on your great follies!!! Good luck, baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that this is your cycle - you WILL get pregnant!

    I totally agree with you on the selective reduction - it's not a decision that I want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the follies. Grow follies grow.

    In the discussion of SR my DH and I talked about it as well with our fresh cycle IVF. Because of the possibility of the embryos splitting into multiples. We talked that if we had more than 2 we were going to do SR as well. It's a heartbreaking decision to come trust me I know.

    *thinking of you*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and congrats on the follies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge hugs and buckets of baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news!! Good luck with everything! Fingers crossed that this is your cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great news! Good luck with everything this cycle. Praying that you get your BFP with One (or 2) baby Hang(s):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting!! Congrats on the 10 follicles!! Praying for a BFP with 1 or 2 so no more tough decisions are needed. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roxanne that is so exciting! I can't even imagine having to make a decision like that. You guys are in my thoughts and I'm sending lots of prayers your way : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great news!! I am really excited for you! I hope all is well and you will actually get pregnant this time around with only 1 (or 2). It's looking like it is highly possible! ;-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still thinking twins! Sending lots of baby dust your way! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so inspirational to me. Your hope and perservance inspires me to do the same. Thank you so much for your voice and for being so open about this process. You have given me hope.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...