Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AIT#2: Day Twenty.

Just hung out with Tasha and watched Michael Jackson stuff on the TV, and webcammed with my Hubby and stuff, so that was nice, I love seeing his face!! He wrote me a poem and he is just too sweet.. GOD I LOVE HIM. Only 40 more days BabyLove!!

So I sit here thinking about you late at night,
I think about all of the times we fight.
It kills me inside when you say that you hate me,
And just to leave you alone and let you be.

I see the person that I am and I don't like it,
Makes me feel terrible, feel like shit.
I am working on becoming who I was,
And do more things like this poem just cause.

I am amazed by how you are strong,
And how you have held out this long.
You make me so proud to be your Hero,
When for the longest time I thought I was a zero.

I promise to you my love, my everything,
That I will become the man who used to sing.
The man who always made you smile,
The man who would stare at you for awhile.

You are getting the help that you need,
And hopefully with you I can plant my seed.
I hope that with each day you get better,
And I will too, I promise to the letter.

We will become that couple that people are jealous of,
Because we have that kind of love.
I will always be there for you,
Because our love is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...