Friday, June 26, 2009

AIT#2: Day Fifthteen.



So if you know me good, you know I'm in love with Michael Jackson.... And I'm just still shocked he passed away, GRR, pisses me off. I've been sd all day and crying.. Just really upsets me, I grew up listening to him, and trying to dance like him, haha. I guess the good do die young...I"m in total shock still, when I first heard about it Yesterday, I thought it was a joke. I know he had health problems, but I guess I was in shock and didn't want to believe it. My dream before I died was to see him dance in person... He was going on Tour and coming to Colorado.. UGH.. I know he will never be forgotten, I know I'll never forget him. He was the best dancer of our time, and NO ONE will dance as good as him. And a lot of his songs have touched my heart. RIP MJ... Anyways, Tasha flies in Tonight!! So I'm really excited. We are gonna do some special for Michael Jackson, we both loved him and his work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...