Monday, June 15, 2009

AIT#2: Day Three & Four.

So yesterday when I got home I was way too tired to Update. Went up in the mountains with Bestie and to the hunted tunnels, nothing really scary happened, just a BUNCH orbs. So was pretty fun, but woulda but much more fun if spooky stuff happened.







Oooh the ghost of little children... LOL. Good times!!! Anyways didn't do much after that, just went home and rested because I ended up getting sick. Then Today, I really didn't do much because I've been in a lot of pain, and I was trying not to take my pain pills, but I didn't go me!! I ended up cleaning the house, And then just went to Walmart and got some food and stuff for the Kids. I'll probably just chill with Tasha, since she flies out Tomorrow, and rest. I'm 3 days late, and took a preggo test, came back negative of course, but maybe it too early, I really hope this is the month of us. Keep them crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...