Tuesday, July 7, 2009

AIT#2:Day Twenty-Six.

Didn't really end up doing anything Today but watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Service and just cried my eyes out. It was VERY hard to watch but I will never forget it or forget Tasha grabbing my hand to hold it while they were singing I'll Be There., our song. <3 Tasha had another seizure Today, I picked her up and laid her on the floor on her side, made her keep her eyes open. She had one 2 or 3 nights ago and stopped breathing, I gave her CPR and she came back but didn't know where she was or who I was for a few mins. Think it's from her Lupus meds that she is no longer on, but still in her system. That shit scares me too death, and I'm not getting on meds for Lupus because ALL of them a side effect is seizures and shit...scary..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...