Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AIT#2:Day Thirty-Three.

5am (the 15th): So I just got home from the ER because I was having the worse pelvic pain from AF and my Lupus. And the Doctor gave me a Dilaudid shot in my ass and a few perks to last me over to get into my appt Today to get more meds. But I am feeling pretty good right now, but still in pain!!!! GRRRRRR. Anyways, I know it's Wednesday but this is my Tuesday one.. The 14th: So didn't do much but start my period and just was in a lot of pain because I was out of meds and my feet are just so damn swollen from the Lupus.... It was a bad day, and then later on Tasha and I watched a special on Michael Jackson, and I just ran upstairs and started bawling on my bathroom floor in my bedroom....Because of him and everything I am going through. I just broke down. Let the Babies run around outside since I got my grass finally cut and they just LOVED it, esp Bella and Angel. They were having a blast and it just put a smile on my face and in my heart. It truly makes me happy to see my Kids happy. I don't know what I'd do without them. Then some unwanted Drama started, so that got outta hand, with my PTSD and Bipolar....If you only knew how crazy I get when my PTSD AND Bipolar (esp PTSD) is trigged. Then after that it was like 2am, went home got my Military ID then went to the ER. Felt like Tash and I were in there FOREVER. Bruce's cousin died Today(well the 14th) and I know how bad he is hurting, he just lost his Grandmother like 3 months ago and he was close to his cousin, and it kills me to know he is hurting so bad and I can't make it all go away and fix it. He also is probably not gonna be able to make it to the funeral, because he leaves Sunday morning. And gets in Friday night at like 11om, so I only get 2 nights and 1 full days with him... :( It's better than nothing but I wish it was longer. It's killing me that he most likely won't be here for the funeral, because in Vietnamese Culture you have to be bury on a certain day, so his Family has to call his Family that lives in Vietnam and find out what day, so I'm praying and hoping it's Saturday. I ask you all to please please pray for Bruce and his Family in this hard time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...