Thursday, July 30, 2009

AIT#2:Day Fourty-Eight.

I am SAVED! So Tonight I was laying downstairs talking to Bruce on AIM and was just thinking about life and how I want to be closer to God and I just asked him to come into my heart and told him that I am truly sorry for blaming him for all the bad things that have/is happening in my life and told him I am not angry at him anymore and that I know what it's the Devils doing. And I just talked for him for like an hour. I AM SAVED!! I feel alive again and I haven't felt alive since the day my Mother died, which was over 3 years ago. I feel so much better. Don't get me wrong I am still depressed, but I feel as if my soul as been awaken. I am finally alive and I couldn't be more happier. I realize how truly blessed I really am. And I thank you God for giving me Bruce as my Husband. He is every woman's dream man. And I'm one of the lucky few who actually found a real man. Thank Lord. I feel so much better about everything and just words can't describe how I feel right now unless you have been saved yourself. And thank you baby for telling me and showing me how proud you are of me for getting saved. I love you and I'll see you in 13 days!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...