Saturday, July 11, 2009

AIT#2:Day Thirty.

1pm:He is finally not suffering from what all those people done to him. Yes he had soemthing wrong wtih his skin called LUPUS, the same disease I have. Do you know when he was in jail he asked to use the bathroom and they let him go into the bathroom, where they put SHIT all over the walls and locked him in there for 45 mins. The police hurt him, put cuts and marks all over his body, dislocated his shoulder. When I watched the videos of what happened, it just broke my heart and put me in TEARS. He had one of the greatest hearts I have ever seen and didn't deserve to be treated the way he was treated. How would you like to be treated that way? For all my friends, Michael Jackson has seriously touched my heart, I grew up listening to him and dancing to his music. I have stuck by him through thick and thin. And now that he is gone, I feel as if a part of me died to. You don't know how much this man has touched my heart. And as I'm writing this the tears won't stop. The good really die young. The day my Mother was taken from me, I died, and then when my Angel was taken away from me, I died even more, and now the one man that could (other than my Husband) make me smile and laugh with his music and dancing and always cheered me up, didn't matter what kinda mood I was in he always made me happy. And when he was taken from me, I died even more. I am dead. Words can't desrcibe how bad my heart is hurting right now. All I want for them all 5 to be back. That's all I want and I know it will never happen. I try and remember all the good times with my Mother, being pregnant, Michael Jackson, but I'm so torn up, and MJ has just topped it off. Thanks God, really. Thank you so much.

Mother, I miss you so much and I know your looking down on me watching over me, I just need you so bad and your not here with me... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

My Angel - Mommy loves you with all of her heart and I wish you could be down here with Mommy and Daddy, we love you very much and miss you so much. I know Grams and Mj are looking after you,

Michael, you have touched my heart in so many ways it's nuts. When I found out you had Lupus also it just made my heart skip a beat. You have suffered so much just like I have, but you still lived your life and was happy, and I only hope I can do the same. I look up to you for it, and I really can't wait to meet you in Heaven. I love you and I will never forget you. You are forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...