Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Cycle Since IUI.

So this is our first cycle since our last IUI. I am on CD 22 and 8dpo. I know that we only have a 1% trying to conceive naturally, but with God all things are possible. I have prayed so hard to let this be the cycle I get pregnant and to let me get pregnant before he deploys this summer... You have to be exact when you pray, my Grams told me. So I just prayed and asked God exactly what I want for my husband and I. I prayed so hard that tears just began to fall down my cheeks. I believe in the power of praying, and I am faithfully putting this in God's hands. Yes, I have said that before, but this time I honestly mean it. With all of my heart, I mean it. And I know that God can do miracles, he can do ANYTHING, he is God, the creator of all things. He said "be fruitful and multiply." And that is what I am going to do. I know in last night's post fear was coming back, but this morning, I talked to God and prayed, and realized I am taking that fear, that the Devil has stoned upon me and throwing it out of my life. I WILL get pregnant before Bruce deploys, and I will have a very healthy baby 9 months later. I am no longer scared, worried or fear that I won't ever get pregnant. I know I will. God will give Bruce and I our little one. God does have a plan for Bruce and I, and I know it's going to be so amazing. Because I know part of that, is having a baby. And even though the doctors said I can only get pregnant with IVF and have that 1% of conceiving naturally, I don't care what percent they give us. I am getting pregnant NATURALLY, with the Lord's help of course.


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post love! I know exactly how you feel with having faith it WILL happen for us!

    Bruce is such a loving and caring husband/best friend to you. I am beyond happy for the love you two have! Its like I always say, "God will give us those that will make us stronger."


    XOXO,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you and Bruce have each other to love and support. I have faith that your prayers will be answered! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have a love that is truly inspiring. For a long time, I envied your love, because I thought that I would never find anyone. But I have found someone that is as good to me as Bruce is to you. Even though we haven't been through anything like you guys, I know how you feel. I am glad that you are positive about getting pregnant. It WILL happen. I love you sis, and you are strong, and you will make it through whatever is thrown your way. Quitters never win, and winners never quit. And you're a winner, my dear. I love you!! -Prue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful post. You and Bruce have been through so much together, and I'm so glad you have each other. You have a bond that will never be broken. I'm hoping and praying that *this* is the month, despite all of the odds, that you become parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! You two are perfect for each other, and I'm so glad you have him in your life! Hoping for a great month for you! Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...