Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Fertility Appt.

So just got home from our Fertility Appt, and it went really great!!! We are doing 3 rounds of IUI, 1st round next cycle, since I just started my period on the 1st, which is good because we don't have to wait a whole another month, to do all the testing before IUI, which I have already done, but they wanna do it again since it's been a year. Bruce and I both got blood work done while we were there, then next week I am doing HSG and HSC [again, and MAN they hurt so bad!!!!] Then a few days after my next cycle starts they are giving me Femara pills for a few days, so when I ovulate, I have more than 1 egg. Then IUI on the 15th day. They are also freezing a like 3 samples of his spermies. Just in case he leaves here soon. They are also gonna pick out his good sperm. I have a really good feeling about this!!! I really do. Then once I am pregnant I will be getting that shot everyday for 12 weeks to keep me from miscarrying. So we'll see!! :) I have the best feeling about this!!! God does know what he's doing and I have faith in him!! :)

Some pics from Today.


Mommy & Isabella. :)


Juliet sunbathing, as always. :)


Juliet and Angel, wanting Mommy to pick them both up, LoL!


And Me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!! This is really great news! I'm so glad. I was gonna call you about it in a little while. Love you sis!! You and Bruce are always in my thoughts!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...