Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My 21st Birthday.*UPDATED*

So I turned the big 2-1!! today!! Bruce got me a diamond bracelet, 2 paris of new wedges (I LOVE shoes!!!) a dozen roses another Michael Jackson shirt! Then took me to Chilies! I was able to order my first drink! Hehe!! I got a very yummy Strawberry Daiquiri! Then Saturday we go going to FoCo to celebrate it with his family. I had a great birthday just wish I coulda spent it with my family and friends back home!!


He's the best!


My first drink as being 21, haha!!! Strawberry Daiquiri is very yummy!!


**We went to see his family in FoCo, it was really fun!! We went bar hopping, knew a DJ at this one bar, he played Michael Jackson for me, hehe!!**

1 comment:

  1. You need to update sweetheart!! :D

    Anddddd, I got a vinyl copy of MJ's album Thriller! Heheheh. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...