Saturday, September 5, 2009

Michael Jackson's Funeral.

On Sept 3rd Michael Jackson was finally laid to rest, after 2 months of his death. It showed some coverage of his Funeral. The guest, his Kids and Family, and then Michael arrived. They open the casket door's and his Brother's were the Pallbearer, then that's all it showed. I cried through the whole thing, esp when I saw his Kids and saw the Herse with his beautiful casket. Sigh. I didn't want to believe it was real, but it really is.... It also brought me back to my Mother's Funeral, was just very hard for me. Sigh. *You can finally rest now Micheal, I love you and you will forever be in my heart. I miss you and was really looking forward to your World Wide Tour and seeing you. But I know I'll see you. Rest in peace Handsome*

Here;s what they show:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...