Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HSC.

I had my HSC done, hurt me beyond bad! I'm still having the worse pelvic pain. For those that don't know what a HSC is, it's where they stick a camera up you and into your uterus and take pics. Everything looks great he said, nothing wrong with the inside of it, looks perfect for a baby. Once he hit my cervix I started crying because it started hurting me and he seemed mean and was like do you want to start? I said no just do it. Then after he was done he was all like how are you going to handle being pregnant if your already so miserable now and how you reacted when I hit your cervix, you may still have pain from the Endo when your pregnant. You may need to find another way to have a baby, like someone else carry your baby or adoption. I told him I would be able to handle it. And when he said you may need to find another way, I'm laying there thinking wtf. I know I will be able to handle the pain, I've done it plenty of times without any pain meds. I haven't TTC 3 years just to let someone else carry my child or adopt. But anyways, everything looked great and I'm glad. I have the HSG tomorrow. I'm just so glad the HSC is out of the way and I did it first.

1 comment:

  1. That doctor is a jerk and I hope you don't ever have to see him again. Even if that was a subject he felt was necessary to bring up to you, that is not the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...