Monday, August 10, 2009

AIT#2:Day Sixty.

Went to Court Today, was scared but everything turned out okay, now just home in worlds of pain because I started.... So most likely will be going to the ER later since I'm low on my pain meds, and they ain't even working anymore... *sigh* I am just really down Today, just sitting here listening to Michael Jackson, while Tasha is taking a nap... Only 2 days until my Love is home!!! I can't wait. :) See him day after Tomorrow!! EEEK!!! I got a lot of things I need to get done Tomorrow, but we will see how much pain I am... Too much is on my mind right now, I had a lot I wanted to put down but now my mind is going crazy and I can't remember..ha.. So yeah... Just gonna rest all day and hopefully get out of this "depressed" mood...


One of my favorites!!! LOVE THE DANCING!!! DAMN!!!!!!! MISS YOU MJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...