Friday, August 7, 2009

AIT#2:Day Fifty-Seven.

So didn't do too much Today because I was in so much pain. Sat out about 2 hours trying to sell Destiny's puppies. A lady gave me a check, that I can't cash til Tomorrow, to hold onto the other white one, and will give me the rest of the money next week. Other than that, no luck... And there was no shade...and with Lupus, your NOT ALLOWED in the sun, so we left because I couldn't take it anymore. Now just home and resting and just in so much pain and there steroids and I'm about to start, so I'm PMS'ing, so both of those are just making me SO bitchy, hahaha. Just gonna chill with my Sis and Kids and talk to my Hubbs, then just gonna go to bed... Man, going bed on a Friday night, I feel so OLD!! HAHAAH!!!!














8 weeks old Today, just some of them!!! :) First time Outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...