Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AIT#2:Day Fifty-Five.

So I started my steroids Today and it has giving me energy and I feel a tad bit better. So some people, that I am on, the steroids is just as bad as Chemo, I just threw up once. Tasha was on the same steroids in Alaska. and I saw our sick it made me, and I was SO scared to take it, but it's helping, but I am sill in SO much pain, but I've only taking them once, and I'll be on them for 2 weeks, so we will see how it goes. So didn't really do much Today, but take Tasha to her Doctor Appt on Post, and talking to my HubbyWubby, and webcamming with my Soldier right now!!!!! :) EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! Only 6 more days until he is home!!! And I really can't wait until he is home, because I really need him right now.... I am so sick and can't take care of myself, because of my Lupus flare up, BAD. I really hoping these steroids help me feel somewhat better, and I am. And I'm hoping it makes me feel even better with this steroids, we'll see!! So please pray they work way better!!!!

6 more days until MY HUBBY IS HOME!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I am beyond excited!!! I just can't wait to see him in that airport and be in his arms, FINALLY!!! Feels like I haven't seen him in a YEAR!! I have no idea what I'm gonna wear this time, but it's gonna be way banging then when I picked him up for that Day. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY!!!! EEEEEEK!!!

*Baby, just 6 more days and your bending me over, HAHAHAH!!!! But seriously, I can not wait to finally be in your arms and you don't leave me again. I love you with all of my heart and soul and your just my everything, and thank you for everything you have done for me. Your the best Husband a Wife could have. And when I sent you pictures earlier when I look like complete shit you told me I am beyond stunning...and that just put a huge smile on my face. You always tell me how beautiful I am, even when I look the worse on some days. God has seriously blessed me with you as my Husband. After six and half years you STILL give me butterflies BabyLove. I love you more than anything in this world and would do anything for you. We are webcamming now so yeah. SEE YOU SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH EEEEK!!!! AHHH!! EEEK!!!!!! Teehee!! Your sexy wifey, Rox*

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby, I love that extra little part for me, LOL! I can't wait to bend you over either!!! I will do everything possible to not ever leave you again, but if the Army calls, you know I gotta go. And you will ALWAYS look breathe taking to me, forever and ever. Even when we are both old and wrinkly, you will still look great. You are my wife, and I will always be your husband. I LOVE YOU!!! MUAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...