Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 More ER Trips.


Last Thursday I started spotting after intercourse and me being me I freaked out and went to the ER. Come to find out I'm RH negative so they gave me the RhoGAM shot. Well then come Tuesday I started bleeding more so Ryan took me to the ER, again. They did an ultrasound and were finally able to detect the heartbeat. But it was at 93, they said they want it about 120.. The doctor gave me a few shots of Demerol and put me on bed rest. I went to see my OB Tuesday for another ultrasound, beta and results from the week before beta. Come to find out my levels dropped by 1,000. And the heartbeat was the same. So she said come back Friday(yesterday) So I went back and the heartbeat went up to 100! Still low but shows that the baby is fighting and I just have a strong feeling that this baby will make it, I can't explain how I know or what I feel but I do. We also got to see the baby's heart beating!!!!! I also should get my beta results on Monday or Tuesday, but hopefully Monday. My OB wants me to come back on 2nd...2 weeks???!!! How is that safe?! I think she should be watching the baby more carefully. I also think I am going to change to my friend's OB come Monday. He is really great and a few of my friend's have delivered their babies with him. I also don't really trust my OB to deliver my baby, in March... So think I'm just gonna call and make an appt with this new one this week.

I've been trying to not stress and stay positive but it is very hard. I have never loved anyone as much as I love this baby. I have never even see an ultrasound or hear/see a heart beating this this pregnancy. This pregnancy has been hard but I know I can get through this and I will. I will do anything for this child. Whatever it takes.

7 WEEKS ON MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...