Thursday, April 22, 2010

AF, You Bitch!!!

So we all HATE AF, but right now she needs to show so we can get back to trying esp before he Deploys. I am 32 days late...I got a Progesterone shot 2 days ago, and the nurse said my period would start within a week, and if it doesn't start in 2 weeks I may be pregnant. Which I don't think I am..we are not that lucky.. I know that she is on her way and close, because how bad my pelvic pain has been since I got that shot.. Not only am I hurting on the left, like always, but on the right as well, and my whole entire lower back..I can't put ANY pressure on it...My pain meds are hardly even working.. My Fertility Doctors have NO clue in why I am late, she said it could be from the cyst, but I have had cysts before and it didn't make me late. So they really have NO idea on why I am 32 days late. My 2ww has turned into a 8ww.. This has just been a very hard 8 weeks and I just want this cycle to end so we can go to the next one...Why is this happening? Esp RIGHT BEFORE Bruce deploys...??? I just hope the Progesterone makes AF come real soon, I don't wanna 9ww or 10ww! I think I am going insane!! AF, I know we have our differences and I hate you and you are never welcome, but this time I am begging you to come. Pleaseeee AF, stop being a bitch and just show up!! Why are you doing this to me?? Where are you? Where have you been??!!? Please just show up already..

6 comments:

  1. man!!! im so sry ur 2ww turned into a 8ww!! that is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope af comes asap so u and bruce can get back to trying ur such a strong woman roxanne. i really look up to u, not just because of the infertility but wha u go by daily!! it amazes me!! love u rox!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and remember to keep ur head up!! i know sometimes it gets tough espically because of everything u have been throuh and still goin through. u r beyound gorgeous and have SO much to live for!! remember this only the present, look forward to the future Rox!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AF IS a bitch!
    But be warned...
    I just had a hyst a month ago....
    and I kinda miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're that late and the nurse said if you don"t start u could be preg wth havn't they done tests or an ultrasound???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this hell!! I hope AF shows up soon so that you can ttc before Bruce deploys! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...