Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ultrasound.

I went and got the ultrasound done today and looks like my Endo has gotten worse and I have a Endometrium cyst on my left ovary. He didn't seem too worried about it. They still hadn't gotten my blood test results back, they probably will tomorrow..hopefully.. Tomorrow i have 2 Appts.. The 1st: one they doing a HSG, which is when they put a cathatar in your cervix; and blow up your uterus, and put dye in you to see if your tubes are blocked or not. the 2nd: Diagonstic Hysteroscopy (HSC). which is an tool in an exaltation of infertility. It's a long narrow thingy, that they insert through the cervix and into the lower end of the uterus. So we should find out A LOT of answers Tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...