Monday, February 9, 2009

Test Results.....

So my Appt today didn't go so good... it's confirmed... I have Lupus... which I kinda figured, because that's just my effin' luck... They are sending me to Rheumatology... they also found out I have another Autoimmune disease, Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome... I don't really know much about it, because I wasn't really listening to her explain it... but it causes blood clots and stuff... This is really just my effin' luck huh... 2 more damn things to deal with it... I just... I don't know how to deal with ALL this stuff I'm going through all at once... I'm just so overwhelmed with shit... And I can't stress at all.... because that's the worse thing for Lupus.. and it's just so hard to NOT stress about everything going on... Please keep me in your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...