Saturday, December 9, 2006

JUST MARRIED!!

On Dec 6, 2006 exchanged vows and got married!! :) best day of my life!! So yesturday I went and got my last name changed, and got my military ID, we still have to go back on post and go to the hospital. I have the flu :( I shoulda got a flu shot before Ii moved, but I never get it and never get the flu..so I did'nt think I'd need it. =(

It's sooo wonderful having my husband home!! I have'nt been this happy in a looong ass time!! hmm I love him SO much! so tonight we are going to this hockey game thing, because they are doing something for the soldiers that got purple hearts, and his company told him he has to go..so yeah. never been to a hockey game before, so it should be cool, I hope. I dont think I should be going out with the flu, but he has to go, and I wanna go with my hubby. =)well heres a few pictures of us getting married, more of them are on myspace.


BRUCE PUTTING THE WEDDING BAND ON MY FINGER!


PUTTING HIS WEDDING BAND ON HIS FINGER!


YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!!


HUSBAND AND WIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...