Thursday, November 2, 2006

Down In The Teens!! 9 More Days Til Alaska!

Down in the teens! HOOAH! I'm so happy that this time is going by so fast!! i got almost all my packing done and my Grams took me monday to get my coat! I love it and it is very warm! Was expensive but my Grams said it'll be worth it when I'm in Alaska! Still got to order Romeo's coat. I'm taking him to the Vet on the 16th, to get health papers so he can fly.

Well I went to the speicalist today, I'm having surgery monday morning at 11am. They are doing a Lap, gonna look inside me around my ovaries and if there's a cyst they will drain them, which the doctor thinks I have a ton! And if there are any tumors they will remove it. They want to know why I am having suck bad pelvic pain. It only takes a few days to recover, so I'm doing it before I move to Alaska. I coulda waited til after I get to Alaska but we will be busy and stuff til like Jan. I go tomorrow at 11am for my pre-op. I'm really scared to have surgery, please pray for me everything, and that it goes well! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...