Thursday, July 27, 2006

SCREW THE ARMY!! * EDIT*

Bruce isn't coming home in 3 days..He's coming home in 4-6 more months!! He is going to Baghdad because the soldiers there can't do their damn jobs! This is bullshit! He was 4 fucking days to be coming home now 4-6 months!! I really don't wanna hear sorry and shit from anyone. Now it will be ONE FUCKING YEAR STRAIGHT I WON'T SEE HIM!! Bruce said there is a slight chance he could still be home in 3 days, but with the Army I fucking doubt it!!

Edit::
So it's offical 4-6 months now. What the fuck.. So Bruce called and he wants me to be strong for him but I don't think I have that extra strengh I need. If he stays there 6 months that'll be 14 months I won't see him. That's such bullshit! They should get other soldiers to go to Baghdad. Baghdad is so bad right now and I'm scared and worried. I just want to be with him..in his arms and married..and pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...