Saturday, February 18, 2006

RIP Mom...

Around 12:15 my daddy and I found my mom dead in her bed.. I can't beleive this at all. I miss her so much already and it doesn't seem real. I hope she is ok up there and knows how much I love her and I'll never forget her, and that she was the BEST mother a girl could have! Bruce might be coming home, if they let him..trying to not get my hopes but because we are not married yet and they don't let fiance's go home...I need him so bad right now..

Mom, I love you so much I now know that you are no longer in any pain and that you are in a better place. I miss you. Don't worry a bout Jr we will take good care of him for you. Don't worry about us either, we will be ok..I know that you loved us so much and you didn't wanna leave is, I love you with all my heart mommy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...