Sunday, November 13, 2005

Romeo Got New Clothes! :)

I just got back from the mall with Bruce and my sisters. We got Romeo a coat and a shirt! The shirt looks beyond cute on romeo but he wasn't digging the coat esp the little hood!! We didn't go on the pinic because it was rainy this morning so yeah. We may go see Saw 2 later tonight, but I don't know what we are doing because I'm having the worst pelvic pain! Man what is up with my body?! This pelvic pain, always extremely tired even when i get a great nights rest!! And my body hurts all over all the time and sometimes my feet swell and I get red rashes on my face and arms...


Romeo's new Christmas shirt!!


He was NOT too happy about the hood, haha but looks too damn cute!!

Daddy and Romeo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...